Chiropractic Care and Wellness in Charleston
Why spend another day in pain? At Advanced Spinal Care, we are devoted to implementing chiropractic solutions that target our patients’ unique needs. Chiropractic care and massage therapy are effective methods used for overcoming the discomfort of chronic medical conditions and accidents. Dr. Shariff and the caring and committed team at Advanced Spinal Care welcome you to our Charleston, SC, chiropractic center.
Conditions that can be helped through chiropractic care and massage therapies include:
- Improved joint mobility, health, and function, and enhanced contractibility and strength of muscles.
- Revitalized energy and reduced stress. Chiropractic care also supports cognitive ability.
- Improved and supported recovery process after illness or accident, decreased discomfort and pain.
- Increased circulation and decreased inflammation.
- Improved organ system function, enhanced nerve system function, support of the immune system.
- Decreased degeneration of the joints and connective tissues.
- Relief of prenatal discomfort and decreased length of labor and back pain.
- Improved overall wellness for children and infants.
- Enhanced athletic performance.
Exceptional Chiropractic Care in Charleston, SC
Dr. Shariff's goal is to restore your body's proper function, thus helping to relieve your pain in a timely and cost-efficient manner. A board member and past president of the South Carolina Chiropractic Association, Dr. Alykhan Shariff is proud to be the 2018 Best Chiropractor in Charleston, SC ("City Paper"); "Moms Choice," 2018; South Carolina Chiropractic Association's Chiropractor of the year, 2018. Yet the highest honor is helping patients over the last 19 years.
At Advanced Spinal Care, we believe that your treatments should achieve positive outcomes and exceed your expectations. Dr. Shariff understands that life is the journey and not a destination. It is Dr. Shariff’s pleasure to join you in making your journey a healthy and happy one. Our goal is to enable you to be your best mentally, physically, and spiritually.
Individualized Education and Attention
Dr. Shariff explains the science of chiropractic care on your first visit, giving you a full evaluation to see if it is right for you. Then, we can develop a plan of chiropractic care tailored to your condition and health goals.
Our mission is educating our community about modern chiropractic care. If you'd like to receive free articles about health and wellness news, simply subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter, which is available to everyone. Once you've subscribed, explore our member wellness section and enjoy animated exercise videos, wellness articles, and other resources.
Take the first step in pain-free living by visiting our website or by calling us at (843) 573-9333 for personalized answers to your questions from your Charleston, SC chiropractor.